Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 4,884 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Johanna
      Participant

Hi, my name is Johanna and I’m from Sweden. I have been questioning this reality since I was a child and now my search has led me here. My hopes for this course is to find satisfactory explanations, and new doors to open, for my questions about existence, and to do so within a community since the journey has been quite lonely so far.
      Happy to be here with you all.

Michael Demsse
      Participant

Hello
      My name is Michael Moges, I am From Ethiopia, Addis Ababa.
      I am delighted to study with you
      Looking forward for an incredible journey

Slobodan
      Participant

Hello everyone, I am Slobodan from Serbia. I look forward to the knowledge and the chance for progress.

Lizz
      Participant

Hi I’m Liza from the Philippines, and I found about Kabbalah through YouTube, it was really Trancendance when I’m heard about it, it resonates inside me. I felt joy, that there is something more than our suffering and pain. And I’m here        to learn about deepest wisdom of all time.

Thank you 🥰

Philipe Lionegg
      Participant

Hi, I’m Philipe, I found kabbalah in ocultist communities, then i found kaballahinfo on YouTube, since then i have been on a amazing journey leaning about my self and the cosmos, thanks you all

Enayat
      Participant

My name Enayat.
      I hope I am found worthy of this knowledge!

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 4,884 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.