Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 4,884 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jason Smith
      Participant

hi, i’m jason from nashville. i joined the site because kaballah is the closest match to the conclusions i had already arrived at. i am looking to expand that view.

De
      Participant

Greetings! My name is De. I became spiritually awakened in 2020 and have been reading, studying and absorbing so much enlightening information on my path. I follow a yogic path and ‘stumbled’ across the Kabbalah in a book I read and was intrigued. I have read a couple books on it but feel that I could gain so much more insight by taking this interactive course. I’m so excited to take this journey with everyone else who has signed up for this course.

Éva Druzsbovszky
      Participant

Üdv, Évi vagyok, egy kereső Magyarországról, Budapestről. Megszólított a Kabbala. Hívott, jöttem. Ámulatba ejt a tanítása, újabb ajtók tárulnak fel a Teremtő felé vezető úton. Izgalmas kaland 😉

Robin
      Participant

Hi I’m Robin,
      I’ve read and listened to heaps about Kabbalah over the years but have not found that it’s ultimately made much of a difference in my life.

With the current explosion and ongoing mass proliferation of worldwide Jew-hatred (aka anti-semitism) since October 7 I’ve been struggling to find any kind of meaningful hope for a future for Jews without this hatred, and massacred against Jews- that have happened since the beginning of Jewish history.

I found your series of youtubes talks on the reasons for anti-semitism- which made sense to me- and I’m hoping that learning Kabbalah with u might help restore a sense of existential hope to me rather than despair. Regarding being Jewish, and the role of Jews in the world.

Tom Barwell-Best
      Participant

I’m Tom. UK Cornwall. Kaballah revealed videos on YouTube brought me a lot of insight. Want to learn more.

Michael Demsse
      Participant

Hello
      My name is Michael Moges, I am From Ethiopia, Addis Ababa.
      I am delighted to study with you
      Looking forward 

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 4,884 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.