Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 4,885 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Adrien L
      Participant

Pices. Im so grateful to be here

Laura Crotti
      Participant

HOLA a todos! Mi nombre es Laura, desde muy pequeña me he sentido buscando y queriendo relacionarme con quien he aprendido que es Dios. Creo que la espititualidad es un area muy importante en la vida de las personas , proveedora de sentido. Acompaño personas desde el Counseling, consultoria psicologica y observo en ellos y en mi propia vida que el hombre ( generico ) es un buscador de sentido, aunque no le sea consciente ( como dice Victor Frankl a quien admiro y adhiero a sus enseñanzas)
      Me entere del curso por un familiar y como habia empezado uno, pero no quise continuar , quizas no era mi momento o como dicen no era la persona indicada, me anote en este. Agradezco desde ya la posibilidad y oportunidad no solo de aprender, sino de vivenciar a traves del curso.
      Les envio un abrazo a todos, deseandoles lo mejor.
      Al igual que a nuestro instructor y guia, muchas gracias!

Jameela
      Participant

Hello to everyone! My name is Jameela. I am very grateful to be here. I am a highly intuitive Visionary Artist. I have always been introspective and enjoy contemplating the nature of reality. I am very excited to expand my knowledge and learn more of the wisdom of Kabbalah.

Gerrit
      Participant

Hello, my name is Gerrit,I am almost retired but still work as a writer, editor and graphic designer. I also teach boating license courses. A few years ago, I started writing a novel on an idea about the 613 mitzvot. During the writing process, I became increasingly interested in Jewish culture, Judaism, and now, Kabbalah. I’ve finished the book, it’s about a boy discovering his Jewish roots. The current political situation, however, isn’t helpful in publishing it. Writing is learning and that was its function I think, it has led me to Kabbalah.

Maria
      Participant

My name is Maria. I live in Hungary and i am deeply interested in the wisdom of the Kabbala . I would like to know and understand the laws of nature. Thank you and blessings on all of you.

Bizzy
      Participant

Hi, This Is Spencer, Peace And Love To All! Super Excited To Be Receiving This Information! I Had A Feeling Of Confusion About Reality And God Since A Kid! Now Things Are Starting To Actually Make Sense! Very Grateful, Love Yall

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 4,885 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.