Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 607 through 612 (of 977 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Andrew Russo
      Participant

Hi my name in Andrew, and I am looking to nullify the ego, contol the yetza hara, and grow my yetza hatov to be one with Hashem, hope your courses will work!!!! Hashem bless us ALL

Mariana Ferreira
      Participant

Hello,
      My name is Mariana, I’m from Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) and I apologize for the incorrect English because I’m using the Google translator to translate this. I discovered a Kabbalah a month ago and it has been one of the most powerful things I have ever felt in my life. Kabbalah was like the answer to all the prayers that I have said after many lives searching for it. Despite having difficulty with the English language, I have tried to translate everything I find produced by Tony Kosinec because I feel a deep connection with the way he teaches Kabbalah. I learned from him even about the need to study in groups, I don’t know if it is the purpose of this course, maybe not. But in any case, I am sure that it will be another course of deep learning and development. Thank you so much for offering us this opportunity.

Samy Asmar
      Participant

by the way my name is sam…i`m living in egypt
      <div class=”memorize_new_word_loading” style=”display: none;”></div>
      <div class=”bv-shadow-dom bv-shadow-dom-fade_out”></div>

Samy Asmar
      Participant

I know that its kind of little pathetic. But this is the case of mine at the moment, thats my actual reality now..i feeeeeeeeel tired of alllll things….pessimistic thoughts dark and no reason for getting into life no reason even for life…it s sooooo shame to feel my inner egoistic existence and that is my real and the root of all happens around all i desire or even i hate also…sooo i feel the hate just i feel that theres no protection,,, everyone is for himself just and close the door...even the lovely words the sympathetic words here or there between each other even the friendly relationships.....i dont know i feel it has a double face..the inner is ego and the outer is the manufactured form of it....i dontve any idea or even one thought about this creator…i dont feel him even….i`m scared sooooooo much from the illness the pains because this feel of giving the others bases on lose urself and from urself from ur health ur physical body power at the point to lose every simple atom from ur self sooooo no matter that this is right or not i dont look for any critics for any best wisher

or for any best wishes…..i need i reeal contact, that`s really exist(for the feel deepier of every thing) so thats not exist ever…yes exist or not…..no other choice i dont need to any enfantile responses…may i came a little more mature, soooo if u really know any thing about what am i whats really the stage which i am now in…in any way we effected by all around us….how and why this upper force make us feel the seperation(HOW-WHY)????????????

Samy Asmar
      Participant

I know that its kind of little pathetic. But this is the case of mine at the moment, thats my actual reality now..i feeeeeeeeel tired of alllll things….pessimistic thoughts dark and no reason for getting into life no reason even for life…it s sooooo shame to feel my inner egoistic existence and that is my real and the root of all happens around all i desire or even i hate also…sooo i feel the hate just i feel that theres no protection,,, everyone is for himself just and close the door...even the lovely words the sympathetic words here or there between each other even the friendly relationships.....i dont know i feel it has a double face..the inner is ego and the outer is the manufactured form of it....i dontve any idea or even one thought about this creator…i dont feel him even….i`m scared sooooooo much from the illness the pains because this feel of giving the others bases on lose urself and from urself from ur health ur physical body power at the point to lose every simple atom from ur self sooooo no matter that this is right or not i dont look for any critics for any best wisher
      Você enviou Ontem às 22:20
      or for any best wishes…..i need i reeal contact, that`s really exist(for the feel deepier of every thing) so thats not exist ever…yes exist or not…..no other choice i dont need to any enfantile responses…may i came a little more mature, soooo if u really know any thing about what am i whats really the stage which i am now in…in any way we effected by all around us….how and why this upper force make us feel the seperation(HOW-WHY)????????????

Sonkay Conteh
      Participant

Hi, My name is Sonkay from Sierra Leone. I took the last course of this Kabbalah interactive and it was a mind-blowing experience.

Viewing 6 posts - 607 through 612 (of 977 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.