Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 631 through 636 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Storm
      Participant

Hi All, Storm from South Africa. On a personal journey of enlightenment.

Dikeledi Sehlako
        Participant

Hello global family, Dikeledi from South Africa on spiritual odyssey delighted to be with you.

Richard Thomas
      Participant

I,m Richard from USA .I’ve read the Zohar and Sefer Yetzirah years ago ,but didn’t get too deep with it .I’m looking to make use of the Kabbalah in a practical way .

Julie Johnson
      Participant

Hi, I’m Julie and I have been studying Kabbalah for a little more than a year now. I decided to take these new courses because my sister has decided to start studying the Kabbalah too. So we are taking the coarses together and hoping to get to know some new friends throughout. I like to garden and spring is my favorite time of year. I live in the United States and live in Missouri currently.

mudi
      Participant

Hello , I’m mudi from Nigeria I want to learn kabbalistic on how to protect myself from evil spirits and negative thoughts and as well find my destiny

Juju721
      Participant

Hello y’all. I’m Joyce from West virginia. I am a very spiritual person who loves science. Kabbalah is showing me a deeper meaning to spirituality and how science and spirit and nature are all interconnected.

TraceyJoy Steele
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Hello I’m TraceyJoy,  I’m seeking meaning and understanding.  And wating to live and lead with soul and not ego.</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 631 through 636 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.