Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 715 through 720 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Geoff Babbitt
      Participant

Hello I’m here to learn to think the right way

Camila
      Participant

Hi, I’m Camila, from Brazil!

I feel like I’m in the best place and in the best time.

Camila
      Participant

Hi, I’m Camila, from Brazil! I feel like I’m in the best place and in the best time.

Cynthia
      Participant

Hello

I am Cynthia from Dallas, Texas.  I have studied many different paths to enlightenment.  None have satisfied me completely.  But I can see that they all have led me to Kabbalah.  I am happy to be here and to know that this is the place I have been looking for.  Thank you for opening up this beautiful course to us.

Maria Bolgar
      Participant

Hello Everybody,

I am Maria living in Hungary.
      Grateful for this opportunity, this space of  joint learning about and from  authentic writings. Being under the guidance of  Tony as a member of a study group geared to be supportive and inspiring. Grateful for all of that showing up now, when I feel fully ready to receive, commit, learn and share.

Looking forward to our exciting work taking us to the next level, whichever that might be 🙂
      With love,

Maria

Brandy D
      Participant

I am a supreme being here for growth, expansion, knowledge and most of all understanding.

Viewing 6 posts - 715 through 720 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.