Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 727 through 732 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ritik Kumar
      Participant

So, Lemme tell you some lies that I’m living with (I think of course). First is I’m living in a human body of a male, my name is Ritik, I born in a country called India, I’m 19 years old, and I’m reading science in my highschool. And I’m here to find out the truth of world. Which was very common practice in ancient India but modern human have knowingly forgot them for their sake of so called success, richness, etc. Because if I know the I’ll not run in this race of so called success.

Deidre Richard
      Participant

Hi! My name is Deidre from Missouri City, TX. I was born into a Catholic family but strayed away when I became an adult. I questioned my existence many times in my life but never searched for the answer until now. I am happy to be part of this community and I have a strong desire to learn more. Love and Light to all.

Mackie
      Participant

Hi my name is Immaculate. Born in Italy. So much to say and I don’t always find my words. I do know this and only this is that since age 12 I have been on a journey to experience myself as love!

Wonderful to meet all of you!

Carol Lee
      Participant

Hello, My Name is Carol. I am from Mansfield, Ohio. I feel led to this. Ready to learn more.

MAROUANE Bakiz
      Participant

I am Marouane from morocco 2 years ago I discovered the wisdom of Kaballah by youtube ” Kaballah revealed since then started my lovely experience with Kaballah and the good connection with the Bnei Baruch masters and members and I am looking forward for more connection with all the points in the heart.

Alex
      Participant

Hi! I’m Alex. I must admit that my curiosity about Kaballah knowledge is not to enlighten just me.
      I’m in a large group where I share my experiences. And I think that I’ll be able to give my compatriots a glimpse of Kaballah’s wisdom and purpose and encourage them to take a close look at it.

Viewing 6 posts - 727 through 732 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.