Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 883 through 888 (of 975 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      J Nash
      Participant

Hi, my name is Jake, I’m from Las Vegas. I’m a Latter Day Saint Christian, and have recently had an experience that some would call a kundalini awakening. This experience occurred after I met someone who I nearly instantaneously developed an otherworldly unconditional love for. I’m 33, and have never felt this type of love for anyone, including family. This encounter, surrounded by synchronicities, and unexplainable phenomena pushed me to question what was going on in my reality. Some circles would label this connection as a twin flame connection. After several dreams/visions and a series of enlightenments I envisioned a picture of a fountain surrounded by wheat. While looking for answers I came across a video that referenced the fountain of wisdom which pathed a path to the 6 hour course on the basics of Kabbalah on YouTube. My current objectives are to better understand how to unconditionally love myself as much as I had for the person that I met and to transcend my current spiritual position in life.

TH Christian
      Participant

Hello, my name is Theresa. I’ve always been curious about spirituality. As a young child, I wondered how if there was one creator, why did we have so many religions, and so many different Gods? Lately, I’ve been thinking, If we needed to find our way back to God, shouldn’t there be a way to do it that would not depend on anyone’s belief?

I came across your videos on YouTube, and the material resonated with me. The more I listened, the more excited I got! I’m really happy to be here learning about the Tree of Life. Thank you to everyone involved in putting this course together. I am grateful to be given this opportunity to learn.

Yuri Medeiros
      Participant

My name is Yuri, I saw some of your videos, and they helped me a lot to resolve conflicts with myself and with others. As I read the Bible and study Kabbalah, I am feeling more and more peace in my life, even when “chaos” occurs.

Jack
      Participant

My name is Jack, I have watch Tony on Utube since December. I love to learn and have always been curious

about the spiritual side of Judaisam.

ina
      Participant

Hello, my name is Ina. I am here to learn answers to my questions. In the past I have found bits and pieces of answers accidentally. I want to learn more from the teachers that have studied the sources

Pam Sayne
      Participant

Hi – My name is Pamela. I am taking a course through Atlantic University (Assoc. for Research and Enlightenment). We have a brief intro to the major world religions. I found the Zohar and Kabbalah important and unique and wanted to learn more. Then came across this sight on line.

Viewing 6 posts - 883 through 888 (of 975 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.