Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 925 through 930 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Orly
      Participant

Hi, My name is Orly, and I find kabala the only thing that really matters. I would love to know what this world is all about.

Teodora
      Participant

Hi, I’m Teodora, 42, and I live in Romania. I’ve always been interested and curious about God. When I was young I joined the Jehovah’s Witnesses religion but I left a few years ago. Since then I’ve explored other interpretations of the Bible and looked in other spiritual paths. I guess I’m a seeker.

TM StayGrowing
      Participant

Hi, my name is Tyler, I am looking for answers to find my true purpose in life and dig deep into my mind.

omara
      Participant

hi, my name is Omar, and i have been following Kabbalahinfo for a long time

Danielle Vergonet
      Participant

Dear People,
      I am Danielle from the Netherlands. For me Kaballah is completely new. I am very excited to learn more!

Orah
      Participant

Hi. My name is Farnoush. I am a returning student. Although last time I left, I always had this environment in my heart and mind. I am happy I am back.

Viewing 6 posts - 925 through 930 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.