Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 937 through 942 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Damayanti
      Participant

Hi I’m Damayanti and I come from the Yogic tradition, but am also deep into mysticism and teachings from various traditions. I am honoured for the Universe to have conspired in my favour and that it has led me here in Infinite Grace. I thank you deeply for making these illuminated teachings available freely to us.

Honig
      Participant

Hi My name is Sandy and I am grateful to be a part of this course. I am open to new ideas and suggestions on how to live a fuller and richer life.

Participant

karen
      Participant

I have no expectations but I feel like this is something I should pursue because I was awakened 20+ yrs. ago to a figure of the Tree of Life up in the corner of the room and only 2 years ago realized what it was and I am drawn to learn everything I can about it. Grateful for the opportunity to be closer to God. Thank you

Helen Guzman
      Participant

My name is Helen and I am fascinated by all things Jewish.

Brian
      Participant

I’m Brian, I’m trying to change addictions and gain a woman I love very much.ive studied the Golden Dawn Middle Pillar exercise and have in the passed achieved amazing results, Opening up for healing in path work

Viewing 6 posts - 937 through 942 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.