Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

• This topic has 999 replies, 832 voices, and was last updated 5 days ago by Lu Lu.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 931 through 936 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Kate
      Participant

Hi I’m Kate. I’ve been studying the inner mysteries for years. My goal in this life is to attain unconditional love and I think this is a great place to start.

Yajaira
      Participant

Hi I am Yajaira. Interested in kabbalah and in developing a relationship with the creator.

Christopher Smith
      Participant

Blessed be, I am Christopher.  I seek to develop a relationship with the Divine, blending my religious and mystical paths and practices to learn about Their nature while connecting to His creation.

Ramola
      Participant

Hi my name is Ramola. I have read many books of religion and spirituality and I am still searching for answers. I look forward to learning how I can be more aware of our purpose (if that is our purpose).

Marie
      Participant

Hello, my name is Marie. I’ve been seeking the Truth since I can remember (however many distractions along the way). So grateful that this information is now being freely shared. Thank you.

Hi, I’m Fábio and I want to know the meaning of life and how to do the willness of God even that this willness there is not inside of me yet.

Viewing 6 posts - 931 through 936 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.