Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

• This topic has 999 replies, 832 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Lu Lu.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 955 through 960 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Gloria
      Participant

Hi, my name is Gloria and I have an inquisitive mind. And I believe that there is more out there to learn.

xavier
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>xavier, an honestly curious individual, having asked these questions at various significant junctures thoughout my adult life…</p>

Wendy
      Participant

Hi Everyone. I’m Wendy. I’m a scientist, and a big fan of Einstein:

“Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind.”

Susan
      Participant

I am Suzan Baltozer and have been interested in learning the esoteric teachings of the kabala for a while. Please help.me learn to grow.</p>

Susan
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>I am Suzan Baltozer and have been interested in learning the esoteric teachings of the kabala for a while. Please help.me learn to grow.</p></p>

Andrew Gentry
      Participant

I am 73, retired clergy, social activist since the age of 17, poet, pilgrim, and troubadour .

Viewing 6 posts - 955 through 960 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.