Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      matthew shifflett
      Participant

Hello my name is Matthew Shifflett i cant get enough. I truly love this omg. i want to ascend and give God a friend.

Jasminz
      Participant

Hi Everybody,

my name is Jasmin and I actually have some challenges to orientate within the structure of this program, for I didn’t get it yet how to manage my time properly to go through the courses and then I irritate myself always about new emails, new introductions, new courses and my mind has a great job to find out how to move between all these happenings and besides this I have a big desire to clean up with some things in my life and that is as well challenging to start and continue, but I hope I will soon find my way to structure everything as clear as possible to define that place of reality within me even more independent and preciously. I am excited about the following learning tools and where it might take me.

Paul
      Participant

Hello, my name is Paul. I am from the Netherlands ,now I live in Thailand. I started about 12 years ago with Kabbalah courses at Bnei Baruch.

Lily
      Participant

Hello, I m Lily from the Nederland!

victoriabb12
      Participant

Hello friends
      I’m here to broaden my perspective about the wisdom of Kabbalah and implement it.

thank you Tony, Kabu team and students ❤️

Om Agni
      Participant

Hi I am Pablo from Colombia

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.