Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 975 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Roberto Ayala
      Participant

Hi friends! Happy to be here reviewing and learning all again with a little bit more of experience.

paula
      Participant

Hi All,

I am really happy to share this learning, curious and complex space with my fellow community.  I am enjoying reading all the different posts and curiosities and I am reminded of the multiple realities and “truths” that we all experience.  Having enjoyed and participated in part 1, I am excited to move and deepen my understanding in part 2.

Thanks P

Stephen
      Participant

Hi I am Stephen, My nickname is  Cobbet ot the Shire.  It is not easy to question your reality. for 74 years I have been immersed in this world where everything seems as it is. However, I know that I can’t trust my own eyes because my brain makes decisions to ‘correct’ the way I see things. I may desire to see things the way they are but unless I use a corrective lens It is not possible.  Kabbalah serves as a corrective lens enabling us to progress in understanding. I am limited because I have no one to study with. however much I wish to cross the barrier to higher levels I cannot. However much I beg the Creator for help no help seems to come. I sometimes feel that I am a voice crying out in the wilderness.

rosemarie tropf
      Participant

My name is Rosemarie and I live in Florida. I am enjoying Kabbalah U immensely. These courses deepen my understanding of myself and others. I am finally starting to understand what I call suffering. It’s all good. 🙂

Molly
      Participant

Hi to everyone,

I am loving Kabbalah and the Courses at Kabu.

I do, at times, feel completely daunted by the fundamental Kabbalah premise that i must learn to love my fellow man as i love myself .
      Like many people I have had experiences throughout my life that do not make me feel this to be an easy or even wise path.
      I hope i can overcome my fear & I wish all the other students courage.

Thank you Tony your explanations are very ??? digestible/absorbable might be the word ( sometimes with a small bellyache!)

Christianne
      Participant

Hello  I’m Christianne and  this first part of  ‘questioning about our  reality’  really fascinated me; So instructive that I want to know more. Thank you  teacher Tony  Kosinec  for your  clear and  pleasant  explanations; You are a fantastic instructor. The videos and  extra literature  and  blogs by Dr. Laitman  are also so valuable  and definitely worth it for self-study. Thank you  Sincerely  greetings

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 975 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.