Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 977 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Molly
      Participant

Hi to everyone,

I am loving Kabbalah and the Courses at Kabu.

I do, at times, feel completely daunted by the fundamental Kabbalah premise that i must learn to love my fellow man as i love myself .
      Like many people I have had experiences throughout my life that do not make me feel this to be an easy or even wise path.
      I hope i can overcome my fear & I wish all the other students courage.

Thank you Tony your explanations are very ??? digestible/absorbable might be the word ( sometimes with a small bellyache!)

Christianne
      Participant

Hello  I’m Christianne and  this first part of  ‘questioning about our  reality’  really fascinated me; So instructive that I want to know more. Thank you  teacher Tony  Kosinec  for your  clear and  pleasant  explanations; You are a fantastic instructor. The videos and  extra literature  and  blogs by Dr. Laitman  are also so valuable  and definitely worth it for self-study. Thank you  Sincerely  greetings

Marina
      Participant

Hello, I’m excited to learn more about my reality and how to work with it.

Annmarie
      Participant

Hello, I am Annmarie. I just finished Question Your Reality-Part 1, and I am anxious to begin Part 2.  My goal is to correct my ego one step at a time. Right now I am interested in hearing about Reality.

Tydus
      Participant

Hi I love. Kabbalah. Tydus

Clara
      Participant

My wish is to get through part 2 an integrative accompaniment and completion of the process in which I currently find myself.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 977 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.