Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Boke
      Participant

Hi I am Boke from the Netherlands and curious to know what this second course on questioning your reallity brings to me. Hope you all have a inspiring course together with me.

carlos
      Participant

Hello from Portugal!

Amarilys Del Orbe
      Participant

Hello, Happy to be here. I want to continue learning because even though there are things I do question, something inside me is pushing me to continue to seek answers and find truths.

Ali Nadalipour
      Participant

Hi friends.am Ali from persia.thanks tony and kabu

Claribel Rivera
      Participant

Hi claribel

I’m just learning more about perception of reality

Figo
      Participant

This is my final hack into the complete reality..thanks God I found a true teacher and his great students like Tony and others..I almost know everyone now having started from 13 years of age when I was initiated into a ten sephirot like culture until now I found the real reason I was given ten powerful words in my language and I have lived under the shadow of these ten…I am happy to find this encouraging environment because in Botswana we yet to find people with same intent..so I feel happy..thank you I believe now I will true answers because I never followed any religion or philosophy because I found nothing satisfying the quest that yearned from as young as 14..

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.