Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

• This topic has 1,007 replies, 840 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Verena.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 169 through 174 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    Replies

My name is Linda. I have been on the spiritual path for 45 years. I believe in deep mediation “I die daily for the Light to rest and me not be.” Of all the ancient wisdom I feel Kabballah is the most truthful and I would like to learn more. I’m taking this class with my daughter. I live in Oceanside California.

Melissa Holden
      Participant

Hello my name is Melissa and I am trying this again…

Today was monumental to me, it was the day I realized that because Kabbalah is not a religion, and I need not belong to any religion, then I could  continue ue being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter-day Saints. Not only is it possible, it will increase my comprehension of many otherwise confusing principles. This all occurred to me as I studied several sections of the Doctrine and Covenants. I am still unsure if there  might be potential conflicts of doctrine like marriage, but I had canceled my KabU membership because I thought that I needed to decide between my faith or Kabbalah, and I was not ready for that.

Matanah A
      Participant

Hello friends.  My deepest desire is to diminish my ego, so that through the 10, I may want to bestow.  I live in Tennessee,  USA. I’ve been studying Kabbalah independently for several years.  I look forward to advancing in  Kabbalah and living in true reality.

Hello, I am Isdor Mateus, from Namibia 🇳🇦. I am willing to learn and better my understanding of life, and joining kabbalah will make me meet that goal.

Kelly Bey
      Participant

Peace and blessings everyone. I’m Mikell from North America. I am interested in learning who i am and growing and connecting to the Divine Creator to find meaning of life, balance, healing and solutions to the problems we are all currently facing on the planet. Thank you all for being on this journey with me. Shalom.

Leo
      Participant

Hello everyone, my name is Jose. Looking to piece together this holographic universe!

Viewing 6 posts - 169 through 174 (of 984 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.