Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Iggy
      Participant

Hello my name is Ignacio friends call me Iggy and I’ve been seeking for as long as I can remember..I feel a strong connection to kabbalah and I expect to unite and become one with The Creator

scott
      Participant

Hello
      Im scott I live in rural yorkshire in the UK. My expectations from this course are to understand my inner self and what motivates me and to be able to better understand the way that holy books are written.

Jose Ro
      Participant

Shalom! I´m from Mexico. My name is Jose and I want to learn about Kabbalah from the real master.

Melissa Holden
        Participant

My name is Melissa and I want more ideas to be able to understand more.  I feel like taking this class will help me comprehend and communicate better.

Though exactly where I am is very fluid.  I am in the United states.

Jerry
      Participant

Greetings to everyone! My name is Jerry and I’m currently residing in Ohio in the U.S.

Peter
      Participant

My Jewish grandfather was born in Tzfat in 1898 and now the Kaballah is speaking to me, so I hope to get non-dogmatic food for my soul and my DNA.

zohreh
      Participant

Hello friends, I am Zohreh and I thank the Creator for showing me this way

Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 984 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.