Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 193 through 198 (of 977 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Robert Kelley
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>I thought I had already done this bit here. Not sure so once again…. Aloha my name is Rob and I live in Waikiki. I am a man who wakes up every morning in an earthly “paradise” but I am all to aware of the fact that it is actually a false paradise and in reality a dirty, class-structured, insanely over priced facade built of careful advertising and smoke and mirrors. And I believe this is actually something of a microcosm for our world (or at least our country) which is disheartening to say the least. I live in a sort of perpetual discomfort. Physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually and all of the states that occupy the spaces between. It is a sort of profound depression for the lack of a better descriptive. I hope to discover a way of perceiving and understanding the world around me in a healthier way. I want to love and be loved without the pain and worst of all the fear of that pain. I want to relate to people (especially those who are in my life) in a happy, healthy and positive fashion. I also desire greatly to be of positive service to those within my sphere of influence as well as those who brush up against or drift through it. Rest. In every way, I wish to find a bit of rest</p>
      <p style=”text-align: right;”></p>

Sameer Amir
      Participant

Hi, Sameer from Lahore, Pakistan.

Hello my name is Bart. I’m from the city of GdaÅ„sk, Poland. I want to know what is the meaning of life, where we are going, that’s why I’m joining the course. Best whishes.

Arthur
      Participant

Hello everyone~ came here to discover more about reality, & learn to see/realise new insights. Happy to be here with others seeking answers as well!

Sauli
      Participant

Hello from Finland

Pablo Denis
      Participant

Hello everyone. My name is Pablo. I have been a Born Again Christian most of my life. This course dovetails right in with the teachings of Jesus!

Viewing 6 posts - 193 through 198 (of 977 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.