Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 199 through 204 (of 977 total)
  • Author
    Replies

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi, my name is Roberto, from Brazil. One more time, thank you all, for allowme to receive a little more of this light.</p>

JD M
      Participant

Hi, my name is Arco MONTÚFAR, I have been dedicated to meditation since 1989, I found this courses of Kabbala, and wanted to lear more.

Philip Naughton
      Participant

Hi everyone – I’ m Philip from the UK and I’m interested in the coincidences in life that have the power to change my life forever and why they happen. More interestingly I’m curious as to whether I “manifested” them into my life or they were God’s will or whether there is no meaning to anything and everything is just matter floating around with no significance at all

John
      Participant

Hi, I’m very happy to be a part of this course, and appreciate the fact that it’s available to participate in while I wait for the Kabbalah Revealed course to begin later this month.

Thank you for making this available. Im looking forward to studying with other students 🙂

jacob kagbara
      Participant

Hi jacob from manchester uk here

jacob kagbara
      Participant

Hi jacob from manchester here

Viewing 6 posts - 199 through 204 (of 977 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.