Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 205 through 210 (of 977 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Connor
      Participant

Hello my name is Connor. My goal is to reach inner spiritual freedom. I keep a link to my spiritual journey here:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UClupDuALjs5WayGSbJIHGig/playlists

Isaac Phiri
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>My name is Isaac Phiri. I look happy and look forward to learning and applying the wisdom of Kabbalah</p>

Rotimi
      Participant

Hello everyone. I’m Rotimi Babs. I got to know about the sephiroth through Bardcode channel on youtube and I began to research on it. I came across kabbalahInfo channel and it caught my attention. I’m particularly interested in the deeper meaning of ancient texts, bible, torah and the likes.

Rick
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Rick Obbink from Portland, OR.  I have been  following Tony K/Kabbalah Revealed  for several years and feel that I’m ready to seriously commit to programs offered by KabU and developing relationships with other students. Not sure what if any “framework” exists for connecting with others in my area but would welcome opportunity to check out what others are thinking and feeling about what is going on and if/how we can help change our nature from “egoism” to “altruism”…

Beáta Broczky
      Participant
      • Hello Instructor Tony Cosinec and my Follow Students! My name is Beata, I am a Hungarian Christian woman who interested in using the wisdom of Kabbalah for spiritual transformation and fulfillment.
      • Thank you for the opportunity to be part of your team.
      J
      Participant

My name is Jamie I am from England UK and I am seeking the truth through the wisdom passed down the years by our great Ancestors in Kabbalah

Viewing 6 posts - 205 through 210 (of 977 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.