Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 211 through 216 (of 977 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Michel Abitbol
      Participant

My name is Michel,

I am still looking for the questions that have to be asked to get the answers that might spread light into my mind and heart and provide me peace, serenity, joy, and love.

MATAN
      Participant

Hello! My name is Matan and I am. looking to know what I am. I came across the idea of studying kabbalah as a Jewish person, and feel that I am missing a facet of interpretation that is rightfully mine to internally own and am looking forward to embracing it.

DOUGLAS
      Participant

Hi, my name is Doug. I would like to learn what the Kabbalah is and use what I can in life.

Richar
      Participant

My name is Richar’ and I am excited to learn more through this course.

Mandy
      Participant

I am Mandy and I am excited to learn and development wisdom to enhance my spiritually and life experiences.

Emily Moser
      Participant

Hello! My name is Emily. I am excited to learn more and see how this journey will help me better understand myself, the world I live in, and the people around me!

Viewing 6 posts - 211 through 216 (of 977 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.