Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 259 through 264 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Gabi
      Participant

Greetings from South Africa. My name is Gabisile, I trust you’re all safe and well.
      I’ve dabbled in learning Kabbalah solo for a couple of years now but never got that Aha!💡moment. I hope to find it here with all of you.

Dory
      Participant

Hi everyone, I have been trying to learn about Kabbalah for over a year but something kept stopping me so hopefully I will stick to it this time!!
      Dory

Kayla Payne
      Participant

Hello I’m Kayla.. All I have to say is my mind is blown already!

Nancy
      Participant

Same

Craig
        Participant

I just seen a video on here that says Kabbala is like a sixth sense but not what we think of sense it opens us up to the Light. Have you seen it yet? If not you should check it out.

Craig
      Participant

Hello fellow students my name is Craig Hayward I have studied many topics on Religion and I am here to continue my learning we will never stop learning so here we go. Let’s learn together hope to see you all.

Vishwa Sathya
      Participant

Hi Iam Iresha & wish to learn all about kaballah and the reality of universe , our purpose of life & how Kaballah would help us to stay happy in harmony with the universe

Viewing 6 posts - 259 through 264 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.