Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 271 through 276 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Madell Weathers
      Participant

Hello friends My name is Madell Weathers  to attain more ways to bestow Love and Knowledge

Nadim Kseib
      Participant

Hello, I am Nadim and i literally started asking myself  6 months ago, Who am i? what is my purpose in life and started researching spiritual topics until i watched a video for M. Tony Kosinec posted on youtube explaining what is Kabbalah and got redirected to this beautiful informative site (“,)

Mauricio Ruiz
      Participant

Hi my name is Mauricio Im very interesting to learn the similitude about the torah and the Kabbalah how you can apply its principle to the real world

Nancy
      Participant

Hi everyone

Karen B
      Participant

Hi

I am a student of Kabu but I am always seeking to delve deeper into the concepts of Kabbalah because there is so much to attain. Looking forward to the insights you will share The more I know the more I can share.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello Tony I am very much looking forward to this course. What do I expect? To learn more about our intention and Kabbalah in general. Much like all the other great courses ! Thank you for the teams’ and your wonderful work.

Viewing 6 posts - 271 through 276 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.