Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 325 through 330 (of 975 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Boateng Prempeh
      Participant

My name is Gordon
      From Ghana
      Want to study kabalah

Silviya Salvador
      Participant

Hi my name is Silviya and i am looking forward to be part of this course

Silviya Salvador
      Participant

Hi to All,

my name is Silviya, i am interested really trilled to be part of this course. Looking forward to discover the secrets of our life and to become more knowledgeable about who we really are and what the meaning of our presence

Regards

Meli Miel
      Participant

Hello! I’m Ana from Spain. I’m so happy to be here. I always felt like a soul lost in this world and through my life I always have the necessity of knowing the answer of existence.

Bigbay
      Participant

Hello seekers of Truth. I am ‘Bayo Adeniran from Nigeria in Africa, a seeker after the ultimate truth about God and the architecture of his creation and how man can benefit and advance with such knowledge. In the Bible Pilate asked Jesus “what is truth”. Hoping these set of Kabbalah courses will provide the answer on how man can access the upper worlds to make himself and the world better.

Bigbay
      Participant

Hello seekers of Truth. I am ‘Bayo Adeniran from Nigeria in Africa, a seeker after the ultimate truth about God and the architecture of his creation and how man can benefit and advance with such knowledge. In the Bible Pilate asked Jesus “what is truth”. Hoping these set of Kabbalah courses will provide the answer on how man can access the upper world’s to make himself and the world better.

Viewing 6 posts - 325 through 330 (of 975 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.