Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 355 through 360 (of 975 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Goodnews
      Participant

My name is Goodnews Edemekong Isaiah, am a Nigerian from Akwa-Ibom, an undergraduate student of Urban and Regional Planning, Uniuyo, I want to learn about the Kabbalah, I first heared of the Kabbalah Amulet of Solomon I wanted to know what is all about, when I saw these course I was curious so I said I should try.

Protus
      Participant

My name is Protus Wanjala,Iam 59 years old from Kenya I really want to learn and understand what is all about kabU.

Protus
      Participant

My name is Protus Wanjala,Iam 59 years old from Kenya I really want to learn and understand what is all about kabU

Colin
      Participant

I’m Colin, 68 from Nottingham England. I’d heard of Kabbalah a few times along my path, and seeing this is giving me the opportunity to explore further

JOHN SAMPSON
      Participant

Hi, I’m Amit,

I have always been fascinated by these unanswered questions about our place in the universe and in spite of being less than microscopic dots, we have the intelligence to probe such a phenomenally vast universe. I hope to receive my answers here.

I like to learn it

Viewing 6 posts - 355 through 360 (of 975 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.