Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 421 through 426 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Biji Prakash
      Participant

Hi i i am from India. I am curious to know more about this course and hence i m here.

manu saraf
      Participant

I am Manu Saraf from India and I am a seeker and want to learn how we can change ourselves to be better in peace

manu saraf
      Participant

Hi I’m Manu Saraf from India and I am a seeker and want to learn why we are not in sync for what God has created us for why we are not aligned to the purpose for which God has created us.

Ramona Mitchell
      Participant

Hello. My name is Ramona. I have had questions of my own about life. Good to be here

Karma Renee
      Participant

Hey y’all. I’m Karma from Kentucky. Yes I’m a hillbilly lol but I am so much more. I knew I was very “different” at a young age. I feel like I should know everything in this course, and at the same time, I’m going crazy!!!  I just want to learn more and more and…..

Hi I am Rajeev kumar , i am from Jharkhand india , it was shown in fb adds and it drew me towards it…i feel good as i am about to learn about the secrets and truths

Viewing 6 posts - 421 through 426 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.