Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 463 through 468 (of 974 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Budhi Ram
      Participant

I am flight engineer from Indian AirForce and block level education coordinator in Himachal Pradesh in India. Have Master degrees in Astrology, Economics and Indian language Hindi with very good fluency of English language

Tyler Maxwell
      Participant

Shalom my name is Thom Maxwell I am a single man 54 years old. I live in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. I am deeply spiritual have been since I was a teenager. I studied all the world’s spiritual paths. I ended up back where I was born a Jew. I am learning my faith all over again from a fresh perspective. Hashem is merciful and forgiving I can testify to that from the bottom of my heart!

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello this is Aqsa, I am 27 years old living in Lahore Pakistan. I raised in an environment where people blindly trusts on saints but I’m unable to understand what spiritualism actually is. Does it acually exists??? I have so many questions in my mind related to God and this universe and metaphysics. I’m joining this course just to feel the essence of myself and to answer the question ‘Who am I’?</p>

Abdull
        Participant

Yes, you are right because i experienced the same as a Pakistani national that people blindly believe many myths and that they dont want to change their perception and that myths are completely illogical and that is one of the setbacks of our nation which is holding us back. Pouring ignorance via saints is a chief cause of it. Diving into wisdom of this universe, meaning behind the spirituality and personal ideologies paves a way towards a vast knowledge.

Issah
      Participant

Hello am Issah Zangbegu from Ghana. I want to learn more about spiritualism and be how to live happily. I hope this is the right place

Bossman Phil Adams
      Participant

Hello am Phil from Ghana I want to know the ways of spiritualist and be in harmony to the universe and its way so I wish this class will help me to uplift my self and understand the world and life as well and am opening to learn from course and anyone thank all

Bossman Phil Adams
      Participant

Hello am Phil from Ghana I want to know the ways of spiritualist and be in harmony to the universe and its way so I wish this class will help me to uplift my self and understand the world and life as well

Viewing 6 posts - 463 through 468 (of 974 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.