Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 511 through 516 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ben Vinar
      Participant

My name is Ben. Im on the tree of life. I dont even know how I got here. I just got off the kelipot and boy does my butt hurt. Kidding, kinda, lol. Was hoping to get more direction towards ascension and raising my consciousness and perception of reality. I love hearing Tony and Micheal on youtube. They’ve gotten me through some really tough times. Thank you sooo much.

Giray Ötken
      Participant

Hello everyone!

asuman namutali
      Participant

Hello friends how are you doing? Am Namutali asuman a.k.a uthuman from uganda I feel super excited to be part of this course for me am on adventure and thinking out of the box

Shelly
      Participant

Hi, I’m Shelly. I’ve always felt there is a deeper meaning in life and in religious texts. I’m here to try to come a bit closer to understanding what that is.

Joshua
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hey my name is Joshua Dreggors I’ve been interested in connecting to the light and open more of myself to receive the ancient path of self knowledge in which I believe I can come closer to the image in which I was created after I’m new to the site but have a deep desire to connect and grow on my journey</p>

David
      Participant

Dave Fournier I live In Wisconsin. Just trying to understand the purpose of life better.

Viewing 6 posts - 511 through 516 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.