Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 511 through 516 (of 974 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      asuman namutali
      Participant

Hello friends how are you doing? Am Namutali asuman a.k.a uthuman from uganda I feel super excited to be part of this course for me am on adventure and thinking out of the box

Shelly
      Participant

Hi, I’m Shelly. I’ve always felt there is a deeper meaning in life and in religious texts. I’m here to try to come a bit closer to understanding what that is.

Joshua
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hey my name is Joshua Dreggors I’ve been interested in connecting to the light and open more of myself to receive the ancient path of self knowledge in which I believe I can come closer to the image in which I was created after I’m new to the site but have a deep desire to connect and grow on my journey</p>

David
      Participant

Dave Fournier I live In Wisconsin. Just trying to understand the purpose of life better.

Hello everyone, my name is Eddys Ferrer, I come from Cuba, but I live in Colombia since 2000. I am a medical doctor. Currently, I work for an international company that helps other companies in the region (Latin America) to develop the potential and talents of their employees. My expectation is to improve my understanding of the creation and the creator with the study of the Kabbalah, to learn more about the soul path across the tree of life, and how we can use that type of knowledge to improve our ability to face these hard times.

Jennifer
      Participant

Hi everybody !! My name is Jennifer . I live in Canada . I am new on this spiritual journey . When I was led to Kabbalah info , it really resonated with me . I feel I have much to unlearn and looking forward to my new spiritual enlightenment .

Viewing 6 posts - 511 through 516 (of 974 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.