Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 517 through 522 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hello everyone, my name is Eddys Ferrer, I come from Cuba, but I live in Colombia since 2000. I am a medical doctor. Currently, I work for an international company that helps other companies in the region (Latin America) to develop the potential and talents of their employees. My expectation is to improve my understanding of the creation and the creator with the study of the Kabbalah, to learn more about the soul path across the tree of life, and how we can use that type of knowledge to improve our ability to face these hard times.

Jennifer
      Participant

Hi everybody !! My name is Jennifer . I live in Canada . I am new on this spiritual journey . When I was led to Kabbalah info , it really resonated with me . I feel I have much to unlearn and looking forward to my new spiritual enlightenment .

Abdel
      Participant

Hello, my name is Abdel and in despite this arabic name, I’m Cuban. I have studied several mystical traditions in my lifetime but I never found a trustful approach to kabbalah until now. I watched some Kosinec’s videos from Youtube and I think this is my chance to a truely spiritual approach to kabbalah.

Flowers Alexander
      Participant

Hello my name is Alejandro Flores it is very nice to meet you all. I really love to awaken the Creator in all creation and realize that he is good who does good, also, I love to feel the love and bestow from the Creator into his creatures..

K
      Participant

Hello everybody, wonderful to join a community advocating love and deeper understanding of ourselves as social and individual beings.

The more I study the more I realise I know very little.

The one thing I am impressed with this community is the emphasis on universal love and how it underpins all the lessons of reflection.

I have been watching the kabbalahinfo you tube channel for some time now and felt moved to join as I am engaged in respectful study of principles of the Kabbalah.

Love and Peace

K

Rubens-Official:
      Participant

Sou Rubens Cavalcante, estou em São Paulo – Brasil; só a Luz destes ensinamentos do Zohar para nos livrar desta prisão-ego de desejos em círculos de egoísmo-frustação-infelicidade que se repetem.

Viewing 6 posts - 517 through 522 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.