Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 977 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      James
      Participant

Hi everyone, glad to be continuing the Journey with you all.

James M

Seeker of Wisdom
      Participant

Hello My Name is John I have studied many wisdom traditions and I am glad that I have become a KabU student to help me organize my path in a more meaningful and proper way with the right teachers. I expect this course to to help me to continue to question my reality in a productive way (I have always had questions that sparked my love for knowledge and quest for wisdom). May you all get the answers you are looking for!

Laurel
      Participant

Hi my name is Laura.  I am 70 years old and the youngest of twelve.  There were 3 of us in this family who were considered black sheep, me being one.  The oldest whom I saw as a loving man and father committed suicide.  My middle brother who also was great and loving became the family clown and drunk.  Seriously these were great people who would give anyone the shirt off their backs.  But to be singled out in a family as being unworthy follows you everywhere because you are sure if anyone got to know you they would not like you.  That being said I fell into that perception but it is totally false as are many life scripts.  And I just want to live, act, and respond from a reality that is real and happy and caring.  And to understand that I have a significant opportunity here if I choose to use it.

NAT
      Participant

Hello, I’m Nate currently in Thailand, i study Kabbalah & want to connect with others

Tom
      Participant

Hi, I’m Tom Hughes from South Carolina in the United States, and I am a student of Kabbalah.  It is exciting to be a part of learning from authentic Kabbalah teachers.  God knows I need their help.

ELYA
      Participant

Hello everyone!

my name is Elya. I’m joining you all from Canada I’m very excited to learn the right knowledge for my journey on this path toward soul recognition and growth!

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 977 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.