Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 977 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      D
      Participant

Hi,

A fellow student in the Kabu environment. Nice to meet everyone!

Naomi
      Participant

Hello everyone, I am Naomi, I am just looking forward to learning to look at life differently. get a better understanding of my purpose in life.

Rune T. A.
      Participant

Hello, my name is Rune. I love the courses (and books, the people and live sessions) at KabU as it is slowly helping me to find peace with and meaning to my existence in this world, as well as gaining an understanding of all the things I have gone through and why it is so. Kabbalah is to me like a new compas or map or guide to help me navigate and understand my lifes journey. It is like sustenance for my soul, pleasure for my mind, and fulfilment for my heart’s feeling of lack.

Thank you!

John Caton
      Participant

My name is John. Truly I lack something in my perception. You and all things are within me but I don’t sense you yet. I sense myself and the things within my environment that are subject to my senses.

Maria
      Participant

Hi everyone! I’m Eugenia, from Mexico. I wrote a lot to present myself in Question your reality 1, do I’ll simply add in here that I’m more and more fascinated with this courses, and more and more thankful to KabU and all the people that make it possible for us!

Marcin
      Participant

Hi! I’m Marcin. I question my reality 🙂 I’m looking answers for questions like “What is beyond my perception?”, “How can I discover the world out of the boundaries of my senses?”, “Can I experience the reality beyond the time and space?”, “If I am limited to my senses, time and space  how can I use it to develop myself and the world around me?”, “How can I make the world better?”. I hope to have a wonderful journey with all of you and the Kabbalh.

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 977 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.