Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 977 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Bradley
      Participant

Looking forward to filling my kli with everyone

Karen
      Participant

Hi EveryOne,
      Looking forward to another area of understanding our environment here. ~ A KabU Student 🙂 <3

Juanita
      Participant

Hi   everyone!  I want to know more about who I am and how  I feel and think.

Miguel Luis
      Participant

Hello, Miguel Luis here from Angola. I have done Question your reality 1 and now I am so expectant to go through QYR 2. After reading the contents of the course, I realized that there is a log of wisdom to come.

Thank you dear fellows and thanks to all KabU team!

Steve Miley
      Participant

I live on an island and I ran into a rabbi in the office supply store the other day and told him I was interested in the Kabbalah. He told me to give him a call and gave me his card so I emailed him a couple of days ago perhaps I was a little Too verbose about some of the concepts that I’ve been learning in these classes. Needless to say I have never heard back from him. I am wondering if he thinks I am completely insane. Anyway, I’m gonna keep on Truckin.

Cristina
      Participant

another fellow student here.

much love to all

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 977 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.