Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 977 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      AmandaNZ
      Participant

Hello. My name is Amanda. I look forward to gaining a better understanding my world, my reality and myself. Ultimately understanding my purpose in life hopefully.

Jennifer
      Participant

Hello all, I’m Jennifer. For so long I accepted that I did not need to know or understand why or how God worked in my life. I just trusted Him. I still do trust Him. There is so much peace to be received in that and I am blessed to have that kind of relationship with Him. I’ve recently learned in a KabU teaching video about the right and left lines and the balance between the two. I have been right aligned the majority of my life. I always studied and prayed for His guidance but am definitely right line heavy. The more I learn of the depths of His heart the more everything comes into completeness. The study of Kabbalah is building my left line…which was a lot shorter that I had realized!

Rae
      Participant

Pleasure to meet you All! My name is Rae (Rachel in our zoom classes) Truly grateful for the feeling of belonging in This World that has begun to develop since BB Kabbalah found me in a state of Descent and “Awakened” in me a Desire for Spirituality. A path that has always taught me, but reall,  only through Pain and Darkness. May we enjoy the Path of Light together through courses and gatherings and Ascents of True Freedom and Joy!! Gratitude Tony!! There are no words for the Gratitude growing within. Thank you for finding me ☺️🙏

Papillon
      Participant

Hi everyone, I’m Tracy from the uk and have always searched for a spiritual way of living, it’s taken quite a few years to get here, but to me I’ve found the answer in kabballah, I’ve done so many different courses only to end up feeling disappointed and frustrated..i hope to achieve what I’ve been searching for, to find a sense of lasting peace and semblance of happiness and joy, an inner knowing and clarity of mind..

shaymaa bakr
      Participant

hi i am shaymaa from egypt

i am glad to join this community

Lora Vatalaro
      Participant

Hi! I’m Lora.  I’ve been questioning my reality for most of my adult life, but Kabbalah is giving me a structured and cohesive way to do that.  Even so, truly understanding that everything I perceive stems from me is still a challenge.  I hope to get further along with that understanding through participating in this course.

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 977 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.