Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 565 through 570 (of 977 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ed
      Participant

Hello my name is Ed and I am a life-long seeker of the spiritual nature that surrounds us, and what my role is in being part of all-that-is. Like the age-old question of Why am I here? I am interested in learning more about the ancient wisdom that is the Kabbalah. I want to delve deeper than the superficial levels that I could perceive through my physical senses, and what the material world can offer, and the fleeting nature of desire wanting fulfillment. What does it mean to be human, and how I can rise above my “machinery” to evolve into a more understanding and compassionate being.

What I expect from the course is to learn the fundamentals of the teachings that would start my journey into using the wisdom it will bestow upon me so I can know myself – Who am I?

tefo bogosi
      Participant

Hi, my name is Tefo from Botswana. I’m here to learn and understand how best I can play my part in spreading love, peace and happiness to all mankind.

ben
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Ben and am interested in Kabbalah wisdom.  I would like to use that knowledge to help others by counseling persons in pain. God Bless!

Thank You.

Bernard

ben
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Ben and am interested in Kabbalah wisdom.  I would like to use that knowledge to help others by counseling persons in pain. God Bless!

Angelie Has Espino
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hello I’m Angel from Philippines seeking for spiritual enlightenment and searching for Truth</p>
      code 117

Nathaniel Moore
      Participant

Hi, they call me Nate. Just curious about this whole thing.

Viewing 6 posts - 565 through 570 (of 977 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.