Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 553 through 558 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Marion
      Participant

Hello, my name is Marion. I am always looking for new ways to see my reality.

Different ways to percieve and understand myself and the world that apparently surrounds me.

Susan
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi my name is Susan from NYC. I was watching a video on gematria and the instructor recommended to come to this site for more information and growth. So happy to be here.</p>

Susan
      Participant

Hi my name is Susan from NYC. I was watching a video on gematria and the instructor recommended to come to this site for more information and growth. So happy to be here.

Aurelie
      Participant

Hi all!!! I’m Aurelie…I’ve always questioned reality and why we’re here.

Miryam
      Participant

Hello!

My name is Miryam. I have a yearning to be free of this incessant wanting to get, get, get in all of it’s subtle and blatant forms. I have had glimpses of something else, something so beyond all of that, and those glimpses won’t leave me alone. That’s why I’m here.

Esienne
      Participant

Hello,

My name’s Esienne and I’m from Dorset in the United Kingdom.

My intention is to continue the journey of learning, growth and expansion.

Viewing 6 posts - 553 through 558 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.