Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

• This topic has 999 replies, 832 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Lu Lu.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 547 through 552 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies

“L’chaim!”

My name is Krystal and I’m part of a Messianic community  that thinks that Kabbalah is evil and misleading.  I have to secretly search for the answers to the questions that I suspect I have known since I was a child. I have talked to God endlessly since I was 4 years of age, but never really felt his presence and wondered why I was not good enough to be truly answered. I’ve always been taught that I am an unworthy sinner  no matter how righteous I have been.   To me, I felt that something was missing from the Torah and the Bible. Ive known by my studies in the last 10 years, that Emperor Constantine edited books of the Bible that he considered too informative and empowering to the people he was trying to control. I think that was around 353AD (553AD?).   He also forced the people to observe the Sabbath on Sunday instead of the true Sabbath which is on Friday sundown to Saturday sundown.  I feel that the Kabbalah will fill in the “missing knowledge” that I seek and help to ease this great burden of guilt that most Christians carry.   I also have a great desire to heal the sick by channelling the Creators power. If that is possible?   Looking forward to these classes and the fellowship of like minded brothers and sisters.  😉

Ruth
      Participant

I am Ruth.

Hope to find a deeper understanding about the reality we live in. I try to get a glimpse of the bigger picture of creation, my life and its purpose.

Ariane
      Participant

Hi,

It is a blessing to be able to get into an environment where authentic Kabbalah is taught.

Thank you for that. I took the course of Bnei Baruch a few years ago.

I expect to see where I really stand spiritually, and intend to go to the next levels.

My name is Ariane.

Renate Jacobsohn
      Participant

My name is Renate Jacobsohn I am living in Germany . I want to change my vision of Status Quo and try to find a new perspective to my soul and contribution to the world. Be part of a nice chain of people.

william prior
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Seeking the unification of the advanced work we do and quantum mechanics to the mystical world that really seems to describe us.</p>

Karen
      Participant

Hi I’m Karen from the UK.

Viewing 6 posts - 547 through 552 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.