Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 559 through 564 (of 977 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Esienne
      Participant

Hello,

My name’s Esienne and I’m from Dorset in the United Kingdom.

My intention is to continue the journey of learning, growth and expansion.

Shirley
      Participant

My name is Shirl.  Live in Chicago and seek to grow spiritually, find truth and evolve.

Nkaxa Nkuna
      Participant

Hi my name is Nkaxa, pronounced Nkasha, I am from South Africa. I descovered Kabu on YouTube. I am constantly searching for the meaning of life;why things happen they way they do, why people have different outcomes in life even when they put the same efforts. I want to be a closer relationship with God

Yaneth
      Participant

L’Chaim Dearest friends my name is Yaneth Angel, I live in the state of New Jersey, I had been study Kabbalah at Kabu let’s grow together in this Path of Light♥️💗🌸🌹

Ian Dimmick
      Participant

Hi seekers of wisdom.

My name is Ian, from the northeast of England,I started on my quest to understand Kabbalah last Feb 2020,I have a brain tumor so I can’t study as hard as I’d like and retaining the amazing knowledge is hard but worth all the pain,as it’s changed my life already.

Annette Kulek
      Participant

Hello, I am Annette. I find the tree of life meditation has changed my life. When I am in the light miracles happen. Thank you for this opportunity.Shalom

Viewing 6 posts - 559 through 564 (of 977 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.