Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course

Gil Shir

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Yaneth
      Participant

Hello friends my name is Yaneth. Enjoy this journey where e can learned and share our experiences.!!

MAROUANE Bakiz
      Participant

HI I am Marouane from morocco happy to be here with all students to make more inner connection together.

Seraphim
      Participant

Shalom,

Wisdom is where it’s at!

Looking forward to this great course …

Ty Palodichuk
      Participant

Hello again. I’m interested in connecting with other students.

Me Da
      Participant

hi happy to be here

Devin
      Participant

Hello Friends! I’m Devin from Texas. I’ve been studying kabbalah for well over a decade, utilizing all of the amazing free resources and publications provided by B’nei Baruch. The KabU courses looked extremely interesting and refreshing. Gil makes tons of amazing content on YouTube. He definitely has a talent for expressing spiritual concepts in a contemporary way. His scientific insights, although corporeal, really help elucidate kabbalistic ideas to a modern audience. I’m very excited to see what he has prepared for us in this course.

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.