Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course

Gil Shir

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Kayce
      Participant

Hi. I am kayce. Found kabbalah  and seriously into only few months ago after mum passed away.  Many years seeking meaning of life and kabbalah closely answered most of my curiosity.. Looking forward to be in the group.

T.Y. Light
      Participant

Hello everyone My name is Tyler, Ty for short. I have been practicing kabbalah for awhile now and am a completely different person in the most wonderful way. always looking for others to connect with.excited for the future!

Juju721
      Participant

I’m from Alexander WV I’m enjoying learning about humanity connection and the true meaning to life and nature

Brandon Hopkins
      Participant

My name is Brandon, I’ve studiwd Kabbalah for awhile now and Im looking for a deeper understanding and practical applications of the theoretical kabbalah.

Camila
      Participant

Hi, I’m Camila from Brazil, I feel that I have got to learn in order to evoke the Light of correction onto myself.

Ramon Navarro
      Participant

Hello, I’m Ramon.  Trying to understand what God wants. Kabbala seems to fit the answer.

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.