Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 415 through 420 (of 514 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Melodi
      Participant

Hi. I’m exploring my life purpose. 🙂

Michael
      Participant

My name is Michael Copeland. Of the two paths revealed in Kabbalah, I have been on the path of suffering for as far back as I can recall. I believed that there was a way through this for most of my life but it’s been a long painful journey. A friend mentioned Tony’s YouTube course, “Kabbalah Revealed” and the moment I began to learn from him something in me lite up and began to burn like the strike of a match. I watched the entire 6 + hrs of instruction over a couple of days and already, knowing just this much I feel a sense of relief emanating from within. A peace is settling in me. I am profoundly grateful to be here on this journey with each of you, and I am excited to see what is possible you and for me. Shalom

J
      Participant

Hi pleased to meet you my name is Jamie and I live in England. My reason for trying to learn about Kabbalah is because from what I already have learned I think that the science of Kabbalah will help me to discover the answers to questions that I have been trying to understand for as long as I can remember! I.e who or what created what we know as ‘reality’, what happens when we die?, how do we know what is the truth? or how do we know what is right and wrong? also who decided the answers to these questions?

Nice to meet you and I hope to enjoy your company as we search for the meaning to life.

Desmond
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello Kabu,</p>
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>I’m Desmond from Ghana but living in Belgium. I would like to learn the wisdom in the Kabbala manuscript and digest the words in my soul to resist temptation and have eternal bliss and power to strengthen others. I am convinced that there is something beyond our visible material world. And I’m yet to find out from  Kabucconet how to begin this journey.</p>
      Thank you.

Ian
      Participant

I am looking forward to understanding reality and the purpose of life here on Earth.

LRH
      Participant

I’m Leo from Finland, very excited to start this course. Greetings to all!

Viewing 6 posts - 415 through 420 (of 514 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.