Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 445 through 450 (of 515 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Aguinaldo
      Participant

My name is Aguinaldo life as become so hard, I just would like to know to get out of it.

Zhenia
      Participant

My name is Evgenia. I want to get spiritual guidance.

Dmitry
      Participant

Hi, after a roundtrip thru evangelism, buddhism and a few other philosophical streams still questions remain. After watching Toni’s “Kabbala relieved” Videos on YT. I’m blessed to take this course now☺️. Kind regards from Dusseldorf, Germany

daniela
      Participant

Hello, I am Daniela from Venezuela, I am ready to dive deep & learn more about myself and my suroundings.

Luc ANOUBRE
      Participant

Hi, I’m Luc, from Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast). I’ve always been interested in spiritual matters and I think Kabbalah can help me find the answer to the question “What is the purpose of life” and also help me live a better life.

yab
      Participant

Hi i’m Yeabneh from Ethiopia.

I have a great passion to know more about the Universe structure and myself as well.

Viewing 6 posts - 445 through 450 (of 515 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.