Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 493 through 498 (of 513 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Kelly Goldkuhl
      Participant

Hello, I’m Kel! I’m here to answer the big questions of course and widen my perception of reality. Nice to meet you all!

Greetings and blessings to you all.

My name is Ricardo. I am 48 years old. All my life I have been a nomad, moving not only from place to place but also from job to job and more. When covid started I experienced a very rough awakening. Many things became unveiled for me in the spiritual but I yet don’t understand fully the purpose in all this, so here I am, open.

Love to all.

Derek
      Participant

I’m here to find out what this is all about.

Jeff
      Participant

Trying to get on with the first course. Out of the hundreds of emails I get not one clearly states how to!

Patricia
      Participant

Hello!!
      My name is Patricia and I have understood many things about the Jewish religion which are unexplainable. I learned in the past few years that my ancestry is Jewish . Interesting because everyone always told me you are Jewish. I read several books years ago and understood them completely. A Jewish Doctor once told me you understand more than most Jewish People. We are on a journey in life and must stop and smell the roses. I will enjoy this course. Thank you!!

David
      Participant

Hola compañeros. Todos estamos en el mismo barco y vamos en la misma dirección. Os deseo un feliz viaje hacia nuestro ansiado destino.

Viewing 6 posts - 493 through 498 (of 513 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.