Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Emergent Universe Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Leo
      Participant

Hello! I’m hoping to find out more about how we’re connected to the universe.

Mihaela
      Participant

Hello, friends ! I’m Mihaela from Romania. I am very happy to be with you in this wonderful KabU environment. I can’t wait to learn more and connect with the universe.

Innocent Mushiya
      Participant

Hi,am at grad level but am yet to join the grad environment.

I expect to get more in depth of wisdom of kabbalah from this course with what have learnt previously as Kabu student…

David J
      Participant

Hi friends, David from Bohol Island Philippines, here to connect with others to enhance the experience and learn from teaching and materials.

tom
      Participant

Hello,

I’m Tom. I have a problem enrolling in the course “kabbalah in action”, so I’m glad that instead I found this new course. Seems like the Creator wants me to follow this course first.

The universe seems not what NASA tells us, so I hope to find some answers or new insights.

dree monster
      Participant

hello im dree, I have been trying to reconnect with spirituality since my ego started taking over my life. i knew there was something i was looking for that would reconnect me with it but didnt know what. until now. i believe kabbalah can help me work with the ego to reconnect with spirituality. so excited to be here and with you all.

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 95 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.