Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Emergent Universe Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

• This topic has 96 replies, 93 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Lu Lu.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Victor
      Participant

Hello, my name is Victor, from the Netherlands. For years I am fascinated by the question on the origin and meaning of life. This course may answer my quest.

peter
      Participant

Hi I am Peter and have been following Kabu on youtube for more than a year now. Happy to connect through an official course

George
      Participant

Hello Friends,

my name is George and I am excited to start this lesson.

Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

Hello, my new friends, My name is Joanne. I just finished my first year of Young Group and I am hoping to explore more of those realities that are hidden from my perception. Always looking to broaden my awareness. I believe this class just might do that. Much love.

Joseph
      Participant

Hi Friends, my name is Joseph and I live in Maine. I am entering this course with intention to connect with others and course material in order to attract the reforming light in these connections. Desires underneath though are still kind of messy, hoping to have some corrective order.

Leo
      Participant

Hello! I’m hoping to find out more about how we’re connected to the universe.

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 94 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.