Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Emergent Universe Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Chris
      Participant

Hi. I am Chris from Birmingham UK. I have some basic knowledge about Kabbalah but I am always keen to learn more. I embrace you all.

Abe Tapia
      Participant

I am from Utah and have been studying kabbalah for about a year. I studying for about 3 hours a day so that I can catch up with  my daughter who is also staying kabbalah. THANK ALL THE TEACHERS FOR ALL YOU BESTOW EVERY DAY.

Gabby
      Participant

Hello – just simply fascinated by the Macro Cosmos.

Jurandy Silva
      Participant

Hello everyone. I´m Jurandy, a brazilian guy who started studying Kabbalah somthing arround 6 years ago. It did changed tons of paradgims I used to carry on along all my past decades and, the best, the study of kabbalah built inside of me new paradigms, all of them based on the truth. So, after a while distant from these stydies, here I am back to the scene. I hope we can delve deep in each lesson we´ve been presented here.

Heidi Garcia
      Participant

Hi friends, my name is Heidi Ann. I am part of the Graduate Environment, and I am starting this course because I am very drawn by the topic and because, Gianni is a great instructor, and I am sure I’ll enjoy it.

Wikus de Bruyn
      Participant

Hi Friends,

My name is Wikus and I am really excited about this course. And if you didn’t know it Gianni is a wonderful teacher!

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 94 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.