Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 349 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jarrett Twaddle
      Participant

I’m Jarrett, it’s a pleasure to be here with you all.
      I’m looking forward to learning more of the language of the Zohar and how to read it.

Vania
      Participant

Hi, I am Vania from Sweden.  Would like to start reading authentic texts in a near future so all of the courses online are one foot in the right direction, one bit of the puzzle I guess, since kabbalah is so extensive.

zoran malinov
      Participant

My name is Zoran

Boke
      Participant

Hi, I am Boke Tjeerdsma from the Netherlands. I already participated in the two introductory coarse of learning Kabbalah. Entering the Zoharlooks like a logical next step. And am am very curious to know more about this important book in modern Kabbalah.

Robert
      Participant

Hi I’m Robert, have been reading the zohar and psalms looking to sense the thought of creation “above reason”

Marc
      Participant

Marc

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 349 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.