Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 349 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Michael Schwartz
      Participant

Hi I am Mike from NYC. I have been studying Kabbalah the past few months completed one course. The point in my heart has been awakened and I thirst for more knowledge.

Ari kirk
      Participant

Hi, I’m Ari. I would like to have a firm foundation on reading and understanding the Zohar.

John and José
      Participant

Hi, I am John, I live in Holland and studying/learning the  Kabbalah-teachings to come to attainments

Rae
      Participant

Hello Friends I’m so glad you exist!! ❤️😊

I’m Rae from Arkansas USA

Gratitude!!

John Allen
      Participant

I’m John, a new student of Kabbalah. After decades of searching in all the wrong places, I’ve come to Kabbalah and found the Wisdom to be what I have been looking for. I seek a deeper understanding and perhaps am finally able to truly appreciate the Wisdom for what it is.

Lori
      Participant

Hi I’m Anni from Missouri US. I have been signed up for this course a long time but never felt qualified. I have finished a three year study of Pticha and finally feel ready for the Zohar. Glad to have fellow travelers.

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 349 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.