Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 349 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Joseph
      Participant

I own the 5-volume set of  the Zohar by the Soncino Press, 2nd edition, 1984.  I have tried to read it, but it is not sinking in.  I have read several commentaries on the Zohar, but I am still seeking the secret.  This is my primary reason for joining Kabu.  I hope you can offer guidance.

Blessings,

Joe M

Stanley
      Participant

Hi I’m Stanley from south Africa. I never read the zohar but I’m a true seeker of truth. I’m really happy to learn more about the reality of life.

Om Agni
      Participant

hy i am Pablo from Colombia

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

Hi Kebede mamo dessis

from Ethiopia/ Oromiya

carlos
      Participant

Hi! Im carlos from portugal and after doing thr blueprint of creation course and seeing some of your videos on it  i start to understand the zohar, if only a littlebit. So im here to learn more 😊

Paul
      Participant

Hello, my name is Paul I’am from the Netherlands, since two years I live in Thailand. I read parts of the Zohar and follow this course to explore it further.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 349 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.